Preparing your artwork for print requires a few essential steps to ensure we can deliver your vision for your client and can be printed to the finest quality.
When submitting your approved artwork for print please ensure:
- The document is designed to actual size to be printed in pdf if possible
- Is in four colour mode (including all images): CMYK
- Has 3mm of bleed around the edge of the artwork
- Margins within the artwork are a minimum of 5mm
- The pdf file and images are 300dpi resolution
- Supply the font files used to ensure what we print is what you have designed!
We will only print what files have been approved either by signature or email so it is vital to ensure that before you head to print you check, approve and are happy with your artwork before allowing us to begin the printing process.
It is not a problem if you need us to stop once printing has started, but this will incur additional costs to you and delays are to be expected.
For more information regarding sizing and bleed, please reveal our helpful poster below.